Safe, physically distanced indoor trick-or-treating for the whole family.
October 18th - 31st, 2020
with extended hours October 30th & 31st & last entry at 7:00 pm
Put on your best Halloween costumes and join Butterfly Pavilion for trick-or-treating this Halloween Season! The safety of our guests, staff and animals is our number one priority, and we've used our expertise in exhibit design to create a safe, physically-distanced Trick or Treating experience. We're only allowing 20 guests into the building every 20 minutes, reducing crowds and providing plenty of space to move around.
Guests are required to wear appropriate face coverings or masks with costumes to visit Butterfly Pavilion. Halloween and costume masks are not considered adequate protection.
Tickets for Bug-A-Boo will go on sale October 9th and will only be available while supplies last. With limited availability, be sure to purchases tickets online ahead of time!
Bug-A-Boo experience is included with General Admission and free for current Butterfly Pavilion members.
Can't make it to Butterfly Pavilion during this Halloween Season? Check out these other offerings and events going on during the month of October!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to recent developments around COVID-19 in Colorado, Butterfly Pavilion will be limiting our camp registration to 10 students per camp room (20 total campers) per day to encourage social distancing. We are making many modifications and taking many precautions in preparation for a safe, fun in-person summer camp and we will update parents and this site if this changes.
- Friday October 9: Lucas the Spider – Who is Lucas the Spider? Why is he so popular? Come learn why we love Lucas so much and why he made people fall in love with spiders!
*Jeffco Fall Break Camp Thursday and Friday Oct 15-16*
- Thursday October 15: Diary of a Spider – Is the life of a spider actually as exciting as the book Diary of a Spider? Come join us for a day in the life of a spider and see how exciting their life truly is!
- Friday October 16: Bugs Around the World – Have you ever seen pictures of the giant spiders in Australia? What about the weird jellies washing up on the shores in South America? Can bugs survive the harsh conditions in the Antarctic? Come learn about the incredible bugs that call the different continents home.
- Friday October 23: Are You Stronger than a Bug? – Can you lift 10 times your body weight? What about 100? What bug would most likely win in a strength contest? Come join us in learning about the amazing bugs that are stronger than they look!
- Friday October 30: Voracious Predators – Dragonflies, spiders and sea stars, who is the top predator of this bug – eat – bug world? Come join us for a day for the different ways these bugs survive in order to thrive.
Access the incredible animals that carry the weight of our world on your computer or mobile device.
Every week, join Butterfly Pavilion for a special virtual class on invertebrate topics! All you need is a computer and high speed internet connection to join the program, allowing you to interact directly with our educators and scientists.