Cub Scout Day
Mark your calendars for a wild time!
April 20, 2019 | 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Cub scouts are invited to Butterfly Pavilion for fun activities, animal encounters, outdoor explorations to meet adventure requirements and more.
- Access to all of our indoor and outdoor exhibits!
- Scout self-guided scavenger hunt (which can tick off many requirements!)
- A full schedule of scout programs, all centered on outdoor exploration, respect for plants and wildlife, and making our world a better place!
- Several activity stations set up throughout the Pavilion for groups to explore at their own pace
- A certificate for having attended Cub Scout Day at Butterfly Pavilion!
- Vendors with more games, crafts and activities!
Individual Adults: $12 (members $5)
Individual Scouts and accompanying siblings ages 2-12: $8 (members $5)
Children under 2: FREE
We are happy to offer group rates for troops if you meet the following criteria:
- There are 10 or more guests in your group.
- You pay for the entire group with one payment.
- Scout leaders will get in for free with 10 or more scouts
- Basic scout troop pricing is:
Adults: $10.00 (after 2 adults)
Children(2-12): $6.00 (after 8 scouts)
Under 2: Free, as always
*includes general admission as well as extra scout activities.
- For Leaders: Scouts will still need to purchase the badges that they earn directly through Scouts, but we will have discounted Butterfly Pavilion badges and patches available in the gift shop to commemorate your experience!
- For Groups: Siblings are welcome, please list them as a child ticket. One adult per group required. Must pay for the entire group with one payment. Advanced tickets are required.
- Receiving Tickets: The group leader will receive one ticket for the whole group, so your entire group must all be present to enter.
- Refunds, exchanges or transfers: Cub Scout Day at Butterfly Pavilion issues no refunds, exchanges or transfers. Please do your best to get an accurate group count upon purchasing, as you will not be able to receive a refund.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.