Butterfly Pavilion's Annual Spring Plant Sale
There’s no better way to stay happy and healthy than to dig in the dirt and help something grow. Butterfly Pavilion’s horticulture team has put together special Pollinator Plant Packs that will have you on your way to a stunning garden that supports local pollinators, like bees and butterflies. All you have to do is buy online and schedule your curbside pickup!
Members Only Online Sale: May 7th
General Public Online Sale: May 9th
Curbside Pickup Date at Butterfly Pavilion: May 15th & 16th
These products are for Local, Curbside Pick up only. Pollinator Pack purchasers will select a pick up time through the ordering process (either May 15th or 16th with variable time slots). At your pick up time, visit Butterfly Pavilion and follow the signs on site to pick up your plants in our overflow lot. Butterfly Pavilion staff will be there and ready to help retrieve your plants!
- $36.00 Pollinator 6-pack: includes 6 pre-sorted pollinator-friendly plants native to Colorado (Butterfly Pavilion members receive 10% off)
- $4.99 10 Steps to a Pollinator Garden Guidebook: includes Butterfly Pavilion's Pollinator Guide Book written by Horticulture Director, Amy Yarger (Butterfly Pavilion members receive 10% off)
We are excited to offer 2 different pollinator pack combinations for you to choose from*:
- Milkweed 6-packs: (3) swamp milkweed plants & (3) butterfly milkweed plants
- Nectar 6-packs: (1) prairie coneflower, (1) showy fleabane, (1) blanket flower, (1) bee balm, (1) Rocky Mountain penstemon, (1) prairie blazing star
*pollinator plants are already pre-sorted. You will be asked to select from these two options during the online purchasing process.
Images below: 1) bee balm, 2) Aspen daisy, 3) blanketflower, 4) butterfly milkweed, 5) prairie coneflower, 6) Rocky Mountain beardtongue, 7) swamp milkweed
Can't make it to Butterfly Pavilion on May 15 or 16?
- Purchase the Pollinator Garden Guide separately for just $4.99. The guide includes detailed information from Butterfly Pavilion experts on how to design, and care for, your pollinator garden, along with details on the types of plants and pollinators you’re likely to see in this region.
- Local Hive Honey. A portion of proceeds from every delicious bottle sold supports Butterfly Pavilion. Find a store near you.
- Make a Donation to Support Butterfly Pavilion. You can make a difference for our animals and the dedicated staff who care for them by making a donation! Click here to donate.
Sustainability & Recycled Cardboard
The container that holds your plants is going to look a little bit different this year – you might see some misprinted logos or designs that don’t belong to Butterfly Pavilion. We’re pretty excited about it, and here’s why:
In keeping with Butterfly Pavilion’s conservation and sustainability mission, we accepted donations of cardboard 6 packs from our friends in the packaging industry! These misprinted 6 packs would have likely ended up thrown away, and we were thrilled to re-use them for our plant sale this year. A special thanks goes out to 5280 PKG for this donation!