Keep your kids engaged in learning during school breaks.
*Registration for camp closes at 5pm on the Friday before camp starts*
Butterfly Pavilion camps are designed to provide memorable experiences that connect kids to nature and encourage an appreciation for science. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
For ages 5 – 12.
All Butterfly Pavilion camps feature…
- Hands-on activities that are engaging, informative, appeal to a variety of interests and abilities.
- Opportunities to explore Butterfly Pavilion and experience the plants and animals that call it home.
- Fun and exciting topics representing a range of STEAM disciplines.
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable and experienced counselors who will inspire, and care for, your camper.
Scroll down for upcoming camp information and registration. Please email us with any questions!
Fall Out of School Camp Registration is Open!
All camps incorporate nature, science, adventure, creativity, exploration and live animals.
Thank you for a wonderful summer of camp!
Our Fall Camps are in line with Jefferson County Out of School Days.
Thanksgiving and Winter Camp Registration will be live on September 1!
Friday September 20: Insect Challenge: Join us as we use STEAM activities to learn more about incredible insects. Will you accept the challenge? Discover who will build the fastest bug, the strongest ant, or create the most beautiful butterfly! You will have a blast using your skills to meet the challenge.
Friday October 25: Trick or Treat: How far would you go to get a treat? What tricks would you pull? In this class, we will learn how invertebrates use tricks to get what they want! Come see how they change color, decorate themselves, and lay their eggs in yucky places, all in an attempt to trick their predators and get themselves a tasty treat.
Monday October 28: Deadly Invertebrates: Do animals have to have big teeth to be dangerous? Join us as we discover some deadly invertebrates and the weapons they use to catch food and protect themselves. Can you guess who will be the deadliest?
Please note: Payment is due at the time of registration. Scholarships are available for up to 50% of camp cost for qualifying students. If you are applying for a scholarship, you must fill out the scholarship application form.
- Full Day (9 am – 4 pm): Member $50, Nonmember $60
- Half Day (9 am – 12 pm):Members $30, Nonmember $36
Extended Care Options
- Early Drop Off (8 am – 8:45 am): $10/day or $40/week
- Late Pick Up (4:15 – 5:00 pm): $10 day or $40/week