Upcoming Homeschool Days:
Field trips include:
- Self-guided exploration of indoor and outdoor exhibits
- The option to deepen learning by adding a 45-minute facilitated class with a Butterfly Pavilion educator
- An exhibit rotation guide to help chaperone groups disperse throughout the facility
To qualify for our group rates (see below), your group visit must meet the following criteria:
1. At least one chaperone for every ten children.
2. Payment for the entire group with one payment. We accept cash and all major credit cards.
3. Request must be received and confirmed in advance of visit, at least 72 hour notice. 2 weeks notice for classes.
Offered: Year round, M-F, 9am-4:15pm; self-guided available for weekends
Class Times: 9:00, 10:00, 11:00; must arrive at least 15 minutes before class time
Fee: $6/student* plus $25 for the group to add a facilitated class
1 adult admitted free for every 10 students (additional adults $12/person)
Group size: For Homeschool Groups there is no minimum size. Must maintain 1 teacher per 10 student ratio.
For more information regarding Homeschool Day please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.