Kids, Ages 5-12, Nature Camps at Butterfly Pavilion
Join us during the winter for our out of school day camps below!
Fall, Winter, Spring & Summer Camps
PLEASE NOTE: Due to recent developments around COVID-19 in Colorado, Butterfly Pavilion has been following strict guidelines to keep campers and our staff safe. Please see our COVID-19 FAQ below. We are making many modifications and taking many precautions to continue providing a safe, fun in-person camp and we will update parents and this site if this changes.
If you have questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
Fall Break Camps
Monday November 22nd:
Monarch Magic: Have you ever seen a monarch fly by? How can these small, but mighty creatures fly so far? Join us as we cover the life stages of the majestic monarch butterflies, where they live, and how community scientists all over the world help gather data with the Monarch Watch program.
Tuesday November 23rd:
Bug Migration: How does a butterfly know to migrate? Do tarantulas migrate? Learn with us as we hear these amazing animals’ stories on why they move great distances and why some bugs would rather burrow into the ground.
Wednesday November 24th:
Can You See Me?: Why do animals use camouflage? Come spend the day with us as we dive into the different reasons why animals use camouflage, and research the other ways animals protect themselves.
Day Camp Pricing
Please note: Payment is due at the time of registration. Scholarships are available for up to 50% of camp cost for qualifying students. If you are applying for a scholarship, you must fill out the scholarship application form.
- Full Day 9am-4pm: Non-member: $60, member $50
- Half Day: 9am-12pm: Non-member $36, member $30
- Full Week Full Day 9am-4pm: Non-member: $265, member $240
- Full Week Half Day: 9am-12pm: Non-member: $155, member $135
Extended Care Options
- Early Drop Off (8 am – 8:45 am): $10
- Late Pick Up (4:15 – 5:00 pm): $10
Butterfly Pavilion camps are designed to provide memorable experiences that connect kids to nature and encourage an appreciation for science. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
All Butterfly Pavilion camps feature…
- Hands-on activities that are engaging, informative, appeal to a variety of interests and abilities.
- Opportunities to explore Butterfly Pavilion and experience the plants and animals that call it home.
- Fun and exciting topics representing a range of STEAM disciplines.
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable and experienced counselors who will inspire, and care for, your camper.
- Content is intended for children ages 5-12 years old
If you have feedback or want to see other fall offerings, please fill out our fall program survey here!