Kids Nature Camps at Butterfly Pavilion
Spring Camp Registration is Live and Summer Camps Will Be Available on February 1! Join us for any of our winter camps below!
Winter, Spring & Summer Camps
PLEASE NOTE: Due to recent developments around COVID-19 in Colorado, Butterfly Pavilion will be limiting our camp registration to 10 students per camp room (20 total campers) per day to encourage social distancing. We are making many modifications and taking many precautions in preparation for a safe, fun in-person summer camp and we will update parents and this site if this changes.
If you have questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
Day Camp Pricing
Please note: Payment is due at the time of registration. Scholarships are available for up to 50% of camp cost for qualifying students. If you are applying for a scholarship, you must fill out the scholarship application form.
- Full Day 9am-4pm: Non-member: $60, member $50
- Half Day: 9am-12pm: Non-member $36, member $30
- Full Week Full Day 9am-4pm: Non-member: $265, member $240
- Full Week Half Day: 9am-12pm: Non-member: $155, member $135
Extended Care Options
- Early Drop Off (8 am – 8:45 am): $10
- Late Pick Up (4:15 – 5:00 pm): $10
Butterfly Pavilion camps are designed to provide memorable experiences that connect kids to nature and encourage an appreciation for science. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
All Butterfly Pavilion camps feature…
- Hands-on activities that are engaging, informative, appeal to a variety of interests and abilities.
- Opportunities to explore Butterfly Pavilion and experience the plants and animals that call it home.
- Fun and exciting topics representing a range of STEAM disciplines.
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable and experienced counselors who will inspire, and care for, your camper.
If you have feedback or want to see other fall offerings, please fill out our fall program survey here!
Have you ever wondered how animals in your backyard are different than those in the mountains? What about plants in the prairie vs. the plants in the wetlands? Join us as we learn about the different plants and animals in the different biomes found in our home state.Learn More About Spring Camps
Summer Camps - 6/1 - 8/13
Explore the world of invertebrates this summer with Butterfly Pavilion in a series of hands on summer camp programs that your kids will love!Learn More About Summer Camps
Winter Camps with Butterfly Pavilion
This winter and spring we will be having a full day and half day camp-style workshops every Friday and on all out of school holidays to support learners ages 5-12.Learn More About Winter Camps