Kids, Ages 5-12, Nature Camps at Butterfly Pavilion
Join us for our out of school day camps below! *Please note, we close camp registration the Friday or Thursday before the camp start date at 12:00 pm, noon. You will not be able to sign up for camps after registration closes. Thank you for your understanding.*
PLEASE NOTE: Due to recent developments around COVID-19 in Colorado, Butterfly Pavilion has been following strict guidelines to keep campers and our staff safe. Please see our COVID-19 FAQ below. We are making many modifications and taking many precautions to continue providing a safe, fun in-person camp and we will update parents and this site if this changes.
If you have questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Camps at Butterfly Pavilion
Day Camp Pricing
Please note: Payment is due at the time of registration. Scholarships are available for up to 50% of camp cost for qualifying students. If you are applying for a scholarship, you must fill out the scholarship application form.
- Full Day 9am-4pm: Non-member: $60, member $50
- Half Day: 9am-12pm: Non-member $36, member $30
- Full Week Full Day 9am-4pm: Non-member: $265, member $240
- Full Week Half Day: 9am-12pm: Non-member: $155, member $135
Extended Care Options
- Early Drop Off (8 am – 8:45 am): $10
- Late Pick Up (4:15 – 5:00 pm): $10
If we need to cancel a camp prior to the start of camp, families will receive a 100% refund. This includes any instances under which a COVID 19 related change in local, state, or federal regulations makes it impossible for Butterfly Pavilion to deliver camp. If Butterfly Pavilion has to cancel a portion of a camp that has already started in accordance with Jefferson County Public Health guidelines due to a camper’s suspected or actual COVID-19 illness, families will receive a 100% credit for the unused portion of the camp to be used through summer 2022 or a 50% refund.
COVID-19 Health Cancellation: If a camper is diagnosed with COVID-19 or has any symptoms as defined within current Jefferson County Public Health guidelines pertaining to COVID-19 for day care centers or camps that require the camper not attend camp, families will receive a 100% credit for the unused portion of the camp to be used through Summer 2022 or a 50% refund. In all other instances, Butterfly Pavilion’s standard cancellation policy remains in effect:
• Cancellations with at least 10 business days’ notice will be charged a 10% processing fee, and remainder of cost will be refunded to customer
• All cancellations and transfers must be made via e-mail to the Camp Director at least 10 business days before the date of the camp and will be charged a 10% processing fee, with the remainder of the cost refunded to the customer
• Transfers may only be made into camps that still have availability
• No refund is given for cancellation with less than 5 business days’ notice. This includes absence due to illness
• A full refund will be given to the customer if the Butterfly Pavilion cancels a camp for any reason
Butterfly Pavilion camps are designed to provide memorable experiences that connect kids to nature and encourage an appreciation for science. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
All Butterfly Pavilion camps feature…
- Hands-on activities that are engaging, informative, appeal to a variety of interests and abilities.
- Opportunities to explore Butterfly Pavilion and experience the plants and animals that call it home.
- Fun and exciting topics representing a range of STEAM disciplines.
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable and experienced counselors who will inspire, and care for, your camper.
- Content is intended for children ages 5-12 years old