Rosie's Discovery Summer Camp at Butterfly Pavilion
Summer Camp registration will go live January 8, 2024
Kids, Ages 5-9, Nature Camps at Butterfly Pavilion
Butterfly Pavilion camps are designed to provide memorable experiences that connect kids to nature and encourage an appreciation for science and invertebrates, the tiny creatures that make the world work! Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
All Butterfly Pavilion camps feature…
- Hands-on activities that are engaging, informative, appeal to a variety of interests and abilities.
- Opportunities to explore Butterfly Pavilion and experience the plants and animals that call it home.
- Fun and exciting topics representing a range of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math (STEAM) disciplines.
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable and experienced counselors who will inspire, and care for, your camper.
- Content is intended for children ages 5-9 years old.
- Please note: Payment is due at the time of registration. Scholarships are available for up to 50% of camp cost for qualifying students. If you are applying for a scholarship, you must fill out the scholarship application form.
- Out-of-School Day Camps are sold as one-day camps, Spring Break and Summer Break are sold as week-long camps.
- Full Day 9am-4pm: Non-member: $75, Member $60
- Full Week 9am-4pm: Non-member: $305, Member $275
- Cancellations with at least 3 weeks notice will be charged a 10% processing fee, and the remainder of the cost will be refunded to the customer. All cancellations and transfers must be made via e-mail to the Camp Director at least 3 weeks before the date of the camp and will be charged a 10% processing fee, with the remainder of the cost refunded to the customer. Transfers may only be made into camps that still have availability. No refund is given for cancellation with less than 3 weeks notice. This includes absence due to illness. A full refund will be given to the customer if the Butterfly Pavilion cancels a camp for any reason.
- *Please note, we close camp registration the Wednesday before the camp’s start date at 12:00 p.m. You will not be able to sign up for camps after registration closes. Thank you for your understanding. *
Medication at Camp
- If your child requires emergency, prescription, or over-the-counter medication during camp, a parent/guardian and the child’s physician must complete and submit the appropriate Colorado Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan, Colorado Asthma Care Plan, and/or Medication Administration form two weeks prior to your child’s first day of camp. Upon review of your camper’s forms, it may be necessary to meet with the parent/guardian to develop a Health Plan.
Is the Camp you want to register for sold out? Join our waitlist and be informed as soon as a spot opens up.
Have Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Butterfly Pavilion’s Summer Camps was the winner of the 2022 NBC/Channel 9’s “9News Cool Schools” Award!