Kids, Ages 5-12, Nature Camps at Butterfly Pavilion
Join us during spring break for our week long spring break camp below! *Please note, we close camp registration the Wednesday before the camp start date at 9:00 AM. You will not be able to sign up for camps after registration closes. Thank you for your understanding.*
If you have questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
Spring Break Camps
Colorado Outdoors Spring Break Camp: March 21st – March 25th:
If you look closely, you can see all kinds of bugs and plants right in your own backyard! Explore these incredible species that live right outside our homes, discover the incredible ways they are connected, and why they are important to our everyday lives!
Day Camp Pricing
Please note: Payment is due at the time of registration. Scholarships are available for up to 50% of camp cost for qualifying students. If you are applying for a scholarship, you must fill out the scholarship application form.
- Full Day (9 am – 4 pm): Members $265, Nonmembers $295
- Half Day (9 am – 12 pm): Members $170, Nonmembers $190
• Cancellations with at least 10 business days’ notice will be charged a 10% processing fee, and the remainder of the cost will be refunded to the customer
• All cancellations and transfers must be made via e-mail to the Camp Director at least 10 business days before the date of the camp and will be charged a 10% processing fee, with the remainder of the cost refunded to the customer
• Transfers may only be made into camps that still have availability
• No refund is given for cancellation with less than 5 business days’ notice. This includes absence due to illness
• A full refund will be given to the customer if the Butterfly Pavilion cancels a camp for any reason
Butterfly Pavilion camps are designed to provide memorable experiences that connect kids to nature and encourage an appreciation for science. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
All Butterfly Pavilion camps feature…
- Hands-on activities that are engaging, informative, appeal to a variety of interests and abilities.
- Opportunities to explore Butterfly Pavilion and experience the plants and animals that call it home.
- Fun and exciting topics representing a range of STEAM disciplines.
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable and experienced counselors who will inspire, and care for, your camper.
- Content is intended for children ages 5-12 years old