Colorado is making it easy to support nonprofits like Butterfly Pavilion when you file your state taxes!
If you will be receiving a state income tax refund for 2020, you can easily donate a portion of it to Butterfly Pavilion. The program is called ReFUND Colorado and with your help it could make a huge difference. Here’s how it works:
- Decide how much you want to donate.
- Find the “Donate to a Colorado Nonprofit Fund” line on your tax form or tax software.
- Enter the name BUTTERFLY PAVILION and our ID number: 20023007296.
You can learn more about ReFUND Colorado at refundwhatmatters.org.
Even a small donation has a huge impact for us. Here’s just some of the ways your donation will help:
- Supporting education: Butterfly Pavilion gives students a unique chance to learn and interact with invertebrates from across the world.
- Conservation: We are committed to protecting the habitats of pollinators and endangered species worldwide.
- Groundbreaking research: We are leading the way on invertebrate research, included rearing dragonflies for the first time in captivity.
Your support makes all this possible!
If you don’t want to wait for tax season, you can become a member or donate today!