Girl Scout Day
Girl Scouts are taking over Butterfly Pavilion! Earn your Brownie Bug Badge or Daisy Make the World a Better Place Rosie Petal.
November 13 | 9 am - 5 pm
Spend your day exploring our indoor and outdoor exhibits, followed by activities, crafts, animals, and fun in our classrooms just for your troop!
*Tickets will be timed again this year, please arrive on time for your allotted ticket entry, see times and availability below*
Timed Ticket Entry:
9:00 am - 83 slots open
10:00 am - 100 slots open
11:00 am - 100 slots open
12:00 pm - 100 slots open
1:00 pm - 100 slots open
2:00 pm - 96 slots open
3:00 pm - 100 slots open
4:00 pm - 100 slots open
- Access to our indoor and outdoor exhibits!
- Girl scout self-guided scavenger hunt (which can tick off many steps!)
- A full schedule of scout programs, all centered around bugs, science, and making our world a better place!
- Several stations with crafts, activities, and discussions set up in our classroom for groups to have an experience just for them-- all based on the Brownie Bug Badge and Rosie Petal!
- A certificate for having attended Girl Scout Day at Butterfly Pavilion!
- Adults: $14 (members $5)
- Girl Scouts (and siblings): $10 (members $5)
- Children under 2: FREE
- Group Admission - for groups of 10 or more paying guests
- Adult - $10
- Children (2-12) - $6
- *If your group will have more than 10 paying guests, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the group pricing*
*Includes General Admission to Butterfly Pavilion as well as extra Scout activities.
Pre-registration is recommended, walk-ups will be accepted but entrance is not guaranteed, and masks are recommended.
Instead of wristbands, please have your group members wear Girl Scout clothing and have your Girl Scout Day ticket ready upon arrival for the front desk if you pre-registered.
For Leaders: Scouts will still need to purchase the badges that they earn directly through Girl Scouts, but we will have discounted Butterfly Pavilion badges and patches available in the gift shop to commemorate your experience!
For Groups: Siblings are welcome, please list them as a child ticket. One adult per group required. Must pay for the entire group with one payment. Advanced tickets are recommended.
Refunds, exchanges or transfers: Girl Scout Day at Butterfly Pavilion issues no refunds, exchanges or transfers. Please do your best to get an accurate group count upon purchasing, as you will not be able to receive a refund.
Questions? Contact Brittany at email@example.com or 720.974.1877.