Girl Scout Day at Butterfly Pavilion
Scouts are taking over Butterfly Pavilion on Saturday November 9 for a special day just for you! Join us for a day of fun activities, crafts, and live animal encounters that will help you meet all the steps for your Brownie Bugs Badge, Eco Friend Badge or Daisy Make the World a Better Place Rosie Petal!
- Individual Adults: $12 (members $5)
- Individual Scouts: $8 (members $5)
- Children under 2: FREE
That’s just $20 for adult and child individual, $10 for member adult and child!
We are happy to offer group rates for troops if you meet the following criteria:
- There are 10 or more guests in your group.
- You pay for the entire group with one payment.
- Basic scout troop pricing is:
- Adults: $10.00
- Children(2-12): $6.00
- Member Adult and Child Price: $5.00
- Under 2: Free, as always
*includes general admission as well as extra scout activities.
Girl Scout Day Includes:
- Access to all of our indoor and outdoor exhibits!
- Scout self-guided scavenger hunt (which can tick off many steps!)
- A full schedule of scout programs, all centered around bugs, science, and making our world a better place!
- Several stations with crafts, snacks, activities, and discussions set up throughout the Pavilion for groups to explore at their own pace -- all based on the Brownie Bug Badge, Eco Friend Badge and Rosie Petal!
- A certificate for having attended Girl Scout Day at Butterfly Pavilion!
- Vendors with more games, crafts, activities & giveaways!
For Leaders: Scouts will still need to purchase the badges that they earn directly through Girl Scouts, but we will have discounted Butterfly Pavilion badges and patches available in the gift shop to commemorate your experience!
For Groups: Siblings are welcome, please list them as a child ticket. One adult per group required. Must pay for the entire group with one payment. Advanced tickets are required.
Refunds, exchanges or transfers: Girl Scout Day at Butterfly Pavilion issues no refunds, exchanges or transfers. Please do your best to get an accurate group count upon purchasing, as you will not be able to receive a refund. You may always purchase extra tickets after your initial purchase, or you may add more tickets at the door.
Questions? Contact Marissa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720.974.1877.