This hour-long class provides a nature-centric yoga experience to rejuvenate your mind and body. Surround yourself with exotic plants and beautiful butterflies, and meet other yoga enthusiasts in the community. No matter your skill level, Rainforest Yoga at Butterfly Pavilion provides a unique opportunity to de-stress, unwind, and revitalize.
In-person Rainforest Yoga classes have returned!
Here's what you need to know:
- Upon re-opening, we will be hosting classes for groups of 10 or fewer, and will be taking extra safety precautions and practicing social distancing during our classes.
- Participants will be required to bring their own mat and enter with a face covering.
- Pre-registration will be required, we will not accept walk-ups at this time. If no one is registered for a class by 12pm for evening classes, or 5pm Friday for Saturday morning classes, they will be cancelled.
- Please take a look at our schedule, as some of our regularly scheduled classes may not be taking place.
- If you have questions or concerns, please email Marissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online pre-registration price
Drop-in price (10 spots maximum) -Unavailable until further notice.
Bring your own mat and water bottle and plan to wear layers, as temperature may vary.
Rainforest temperature varies between 65 and 85 degrees.
This class is intended for adults, but children over 13 may attend with a parent.
Pre-registration is required until further notice. Please register online using the link below.
Refunds/Transfers: If you are no longer able to attend, please contact Butterfly Pavilion 48 hours before your class and you will be given the option to transfer your registration to a different date. No refunds are given once the class has been purchased unless Butterfly Pavilion cancels the class for any reason. No transfers will be allowed after the class has ended if the participant is unable to attend.
Please contact Marissa Copan, Community Programs Manager, at email@example.com or 720-974-1877 for further information.